Helping your child leap from this
- My child is having difficulty in school. Where can I turn?
- There must be something available to help my child, but what, and how do I find it?
- We've been told our child needs testing for special education services. Now what?
- We're struggling with communication between home and school. How can we get on the same page?
I connect parents with educators for long-term educational success and student well-being through a holistic approach customized for children, adolescents and young adults.
I listen carefully to parents so that I can empower them to effectively communicate their child's needs to teachers.
Then I link parents to helpful resources and services for their child to be successful in school.
- Train parents on how to communicate with schools
- Attend teacher meetings with parents
- Help parents understand explanations of reports and processes
- Connect parents and students with possible services including tutors, counselors, physical therapists, administrators, etc.
And Creating Solutions
Then I create an action plan tailored to the family that equips them with a toolbox for achieving success in school and building lifelong skills for use beyond.